- Life Sciences
Contact InformationAnita Renteria (281) 280-1958 Anita.Renteria@barrios.com
Barrios Technology, a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), provides Mission Integration and Operations (MI&O) services to Principal Investigators (PIs)/Payload Developers (PDs) for missions flown to the International Space Station. For over 20 years, we have executed planning and operations for payloads; worked with PIs/PDs to develop effective procedures for on-orbit operations; and developed ground systems software and designed/tested/flown/operated/sustained payloads aboard the Space Station.
Our reputation for excellence is stellar. It is the reason we have been a successful prime contractor, providing services to the Government and commercial providers. Barrios brings into the commercial space market the same focus, quality and excellence we have applied to growing our company since 1980.
Contact Barrios to understand how our expertise in Space Station manifesting, Certification of Flight Readiness (CoFR), crew time management/optimization, and communicating scientific research benefits to stakeholders through social media can work for your science experiments!
Barrios Research Mission Integration and Operations (MI&O) Services:
- Payload Requirements Development/Verification
- Ground Systems Software Development
- Procedures Development
- Interface for PIs/PDs to NASA ISS Program Research and Payload Integration Teams
- Payload Manifesting Process
- Payload Safety Verification Support
- Certificate of Flight Readiness (CoFR) Endorsements for ISS
- Flight Hardware Turn-Over Support
- Commercial Launch Vehicle cargo launch site integration (initial, late, and final load)
- Real-Time Flight Operations Support
- Sample/Hardware Return Process Support