- Technology Development
Contact InformationTrent Martin Vice President of Aerospace Services 281-502-3703 firstname.lastname@example.org
Autonomous Systems have the potential to affect every part of life, business, industry, and education, and the implications are huge across the board.
With this in mind, we created Intuitive Machines, a company constructed to provide robust, available, reliable and safe autonomous system solutions. We believe there are opportunities to apply human spaceflight methodologies and principles that enable low costs solutions while at the same time managing the highest complexity and safety levels for autonomous systems.
Intuitive Machines was formed from deep practical experience in large complex space systems development. The people of Intuitive Machines blend deep technical knowledge with practices honed over 40 years of human spaceflight; practices in risk-based decision-making, redundancy management, fault tolerance and isolation, safety, reliability, maintainability, verification testing, and operations.
The team at IM is made up of former NASA employees who have been flying hardware to ISS for as long as there has been an ISS. We provide:
- Lab Space in Houston
- Shop Space in Houston
- Integration services
- ISS paperwork and verification products
- Safety verification products and services
- We will act as your interface to the ISS community, making your integration process simple
- Hardware and software development
- Often times, potential ISS payload customers know what they want to test, but don’t know how to implement that in the ISS environment. IM can help you decide the best way to make that happen.
- We have a Universal Reentry Vehicle designed to a CDR level should you have the need for sample return much faster than is currently available from ISS. When finished, our system can delivery samples back to the Earth only 6 hours after it is packed on the ISS.