- Technology Development
Contact InformationEdward J. Emig Business Development Manager 281.823.6223 email@example.com
MEI Technologies, Inc. (MEIT) offers more than 20 years experience in payload integration and related services for NASA, DoD, and commercial customers.
We have integrated more than 240 payloads and more than 50 individual launches aboard every launch vehicle used to reach the ISS.
Key Services We Offer Include:
- Identification of launch options and negotiating launch agreements—we have relationships in place with key launch providers and sources of rideshare and hosting opportunities to get to the ISS
- Payload development and engineering assistance – we work with project leaders and principal investigators to help optimize payloads for most efficient operation and maximum scientific return
- Payload integration with launch vehicle or host – we are experienced with all physical and functional interface requirements and have experience fitting payloads to ISS internal and external locations
- Guidance and support to principal investigator throughout the development, launch, and on-orbit operations process – we understand that PIs are generally new to NASA’s processes and have extensive experience helping them to navigate procedures, paperwork, and other requirements
- Payload operations support and data distribution – we can continue supporting the payload and project throughout the operations and retrieval phases
- Support for NASA documentation and reviews, including safety, configuration management, interface documentation, and others – we have templates in place for all required NASA documents and can quickly customize them for individual payloads