- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Remote Sensing
- Technology Development
Contact InformationRichard Pournelle Senior VP of Business Development firstname.lastname@example.org
NanoRacks, LLC was formed in 2009 to provide quality hardware and services for the U.S. National Laboratory onboard the International Space Station. The company operates the ﬁrst commercial laboratory in low-earth orbit. Today, NanoRacks has three research platforms onboard, which can house plug and play NanoLabs using the CubeSat form factor for inside the Space Station. Additionally, the NanoRacks External Platform, manufactured by Airbus DS, has recently launched to the ISS with first customers expected to use the platform in early 2016. To date, NanoRacks has launched over 350 customer payloads to the International Space Station, including domestic and international educational institutions, research organizations and government organizations. This has propelled NanoRacks into a leadership position in customer utilization in low-earth orbit and beyond.
- NanoRacks’ ISS National Lab Facilities: Available for your choice of commercial and educational microgravity research.
- NanoRacks’ low-cost model puts microgravity research projects within the budgetary realm of hundreds of universities, smaller organizations and first-time commercial space research users.
Our U.S. National Lab facilities provide turnkey opportunities for your choice of experimentation. They currently includes three NanoLab Platforms, NanoRacks Plate Reader, NanoRacks Microscope-3, BioRack-Centrifuge and NanoRacks MixStix, providing repeatable microgravity research opportunities onboard the ISS.
Full Spectrum of Capabilities for Small Payloads:
NanoRacks provides everything you need to conduct repeatable microgravity research on the Space Station and soon, beyond.
- 20 years of space program experience
- Partnerships with payload integration organizations
- Full service NASA safety system
Extensive Interaction/Experience with:
- NASA Payloads Office
- NASA Safety
- NASA MOD
- Interface Control
- Document Generation
- Full Service Verification Capabilities
- Experts at minimizing verification waste