Space Technology and Advanced Research Systems, Inc.
- Life Sciences
- Technology Development
Contact InformationHeath Mills 770.312.3364 email@example.com
Space Technology and Advanced Research Systems inc. (STaARS). STaARS is a team of multi-discipline experts in the areas of Molecular Biology, Systems Engineering, Human Space Flight Operations and Venture Finance. STaARS is establishing a permanent on-orbit CORE laboratory to expand microgravity environment research capabilities that will directly lead to the improvement of life on Earth. STaARS also provides nano-sat and small-satellite services via our partnerships with multiple cube-sat providers.
- Interface control documentation
- Safety verification
- Safety data submittal
- Flight operations
- Crew training
- Ground hardware test & integration
- Experiment/payload development
- Science mentorship for project development and commercialization
- Terrestrial scientific controls for experiments
- Assistance securing traditional and non-traditional funding
- Full molecular biological lab services for pre and postflight analysis