- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Technology Development
Contact InformationLara Rink 812.728.8141 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more than 25 years, Techshot has been developing professional-grade space research equipment.
- Safe doubly-contained sample transfers to orbit, from orbit, and between equipment in space
- Freezable down to -80°C
- Standard Luer connector
- Cell culturing—includes the only space-based rotating wall bioreactor available
- C. elegans research
- Protein crystal growth
- Your research with ~ 2,300 cc of volume, an empty cassette could be your blank canvas for whatever’s important to you. Multiple cassettes can be processed per mission.
- Rodent research up to 30 grams
- Fish and other animals
- Cell culturing (adherent and suspended)
- Custom Solutions
If you don’t see what you need here, let’s talk. Many more technologies for research in space are in various stages of development by Techshot.
- Turnkey professional spaceflight equipment development
- Spaceflight integration services (your hardware or ours, we’ll get it up there)
- On orbit experiment monitoring and management via our payload operations control center
- Total mission management, we take care of everything for you